fredag 28 augusti 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!

Michael, it's your birthday.
God bless you this day.
You gave us the gift of a loving person.
And we're proud of you today.
Michael, it's your birhday.
Happy birthday, Michael.

Today 29th August is Michael Jackson's birthday. Im gonna celebrate him on stardoll and in real life.

I cant describe my feelings for this man. Words cant describe him. I wanna do everything to make him proud of me. I still cant belive I was going to "This Is It" .
Michael hunni you are more than alive in my heart.
Enjoy your own day and have a huge party in heaven :D

Some of my fav Michael Jackson pictures:





4 kommentarer:

  1. Happy Birthday Jacko!
    MJ 1958 - 4ever


    Rest in peace.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Happy Birthday Michael!
    Love this pictures ;)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Happy Bday Michael!! I ♥ him sooo much

    MJ 4ever an ever

    ♥-♥

    (Love the photos, are beautiful)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thanks for the lovely comments. :) Michael Jackson 1958 - 4ever. Thats so right :)

    SvaraRadera